MEPC is managing the development of the site. The company has an established track-record of delivering high-profile developments across the UK, including:
- Wellington Place in Leeds, developed by MEPC over the last ten years, with modern, high- specification office space, shops, restaurants, and leisure facilities
- Noma in Manchester, MEPC is the development manager at the 20-acre neighbourhood in Manchester, creating new offices, hotels, retail, and leisure spaces
- E3 West Central Milton Keynes, MEPC led the planning process for this six-acre site, in the heart of Milton Keynes. Plans are now agreed for over 900 apartments and 65,000 sq ft of retail and leisure
- SkyPark in Glasgow, MEPC is the development manager for a 4,000-employee campus in Glasgow’s digital quarter
Feilden Clegg Bradley Studios (FCBS), the Bath-based architects, have been appointed to lead on the design of the new Bristol scheme. FCBS was chosen for the team’s reputation for high-quality sustainable architecture and deep understanding of Bristol’s diverse places and people.
Grant Associates, the internationally renowned landscape architects, also based in Bath, have been appointed to consider the landscaping of the site, relationship with the surrounding area and trees.
The remainder of the team , including project manager, quantity surveyor, structural engineer, mechanical and electrical engineer, highways engineer and other advisors are all Bristol based.
Who is involved?
- MEPC – Client Representative and Development Manager
- Feilden Clegg Bradley Studios – Architects
- Savills – Planning Consultant
- Workman LLP – Project Manager
- Federated Hermes – Site owner
- Grant Associates – Landscape Architect
- Marengo Communications – Community Consultation